Friday, June 3, 2011

tofu homepage

Created a tofu homepage to accompany my misguided e-book desire to share not only tofu recipes but a whole lot more. Like why was I making tofu in a foreign meat-eating country to begin with. Why did I make an astrological chart on the idea and then foolishly follow it for eight long years? So yes there are stories, including the day a herd of cows broke through a fence and ate my tofu burger mix. There is philosophy and so much more than what to do with tofu or what I did with tofu.

Oh the homepage for this is http://tofu.neuage.us/

1 comment:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?




    E Publishing

    ReplyDelete